INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTIONS (Potential Assignments) (CONTINUOUS RECRUITMENT)
- Organize events that help bring diverse community and labor organizations together.
- Work with an affiliated local in support of a bargaining, contract or political campaign.
- Coordinate logistics at events and forums.
- Strategize a communications plan for labor campaigns and events.
- Material development
- Coordinate communications events and press outreach with affiliated locals
- Research municipal policies, laws and ordinances.
- Provide policy analysis and recommendations to jeux casino campaigns.
- Conduct corporate campaign research
- Willingness to work hard for working families!
- Commitment to social justice work is a must.
- Ability to travel and work weekends and long hours when needed.
- Must work well with others.
- Proficient in basic office programs and internet
- Well organized
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Women and people of color encouraged to apply.
Pay and Benefits:
Plenty of training and you get to work with a great staff.
Sorry, there are no paid internship positions at this time