This is a critical time to ramp up pressure on Starbucks to respect workers’ rights and stop union-busting, and we need as many allies as possible to take action tomorrow, March 22.
What: Solidarity “Starbucks be kind to your workers stop union busting” actions at a Starbucks near you, uplifting the demands of Starbucks workers across the country, many of whom have been fighting to bargain with the company for over a year. We’ll build on the worker-led flagship action in Seattle, Washington to demand that the company stop union busting and come to the table to bargain with workers. The “be kind” messaging is building off a recent Starbucks ad campaign they spent millions on. We know using this language will get their attention
When: Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Where: Brookhurst & Stanford, Garden Grove
12711 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA. 92840
Basics of the event:
- During the event, all you need to do is be out in front of the store with the signs and flyers to hand out to people.
- Take photos of you and anyone with you holding signs in front of the Starbucks. Make sure to get the Starbucks sign in your Photo.
- Share them on social media, tagging Starbucks, OCLF and sbworkersunited with the caption “Starbucks, be kind to your workers and stop union-busting! I am outside a store in (insert your city) standing with Starbucks baristas organizing unions for a REAL seat at the table. #Starbucks #Kindness #OCLF @Starbucks @sbworkersunited”
- Starbucks, be kind to your workers and stop union-busting! I stand with Starbucks baristas organizing unions for a REAL seat at the table. #Starbucks #Kindness
- Starbucks, real kindness would be recognizing the right of your workers to unionize and sitting at the bargaining table in good faith. #Starbucks #Kindness
We have a few flyers and signs available at the federation for folks to pick up. You can also print flyers and signs by clicking on the link below.
Be Kind Sign: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EO06PrR-YOc6-j30NXGZYIkd3EQ89ur5/view