- Organize events that help bring diverse communities and labor organizations together.
- Work with an affiliated local in support of a bargaining, contract or political campaign.
- Coordinate logistics for events and forums.
- Strategize a communications plan for labor campaigns and events.
- Material development
- Coordinate communications events and press outreach with affiliated locals
- Assist with creating blogs and labor stories for the OCLF website
- Video productions (telling a story)
Researcher/ Policy Analyst:
- Research municipal polices, laws and ordinances.
- Provide policy analysis and recommendations to campaigns
- Conduct corporate campaign research.
Administrative/ Clerical Assistance:
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to: routine mass mailings, filing, photocopying, scanning and special projects (as needed).
- Assist in drafting letters
- Data Entry
Political/ Policy Program:
- Involved in Labor’s Political Program for the Nov 2016 Elections
- Precinct Walks/ Phone Banking for Labor Endorsed Candidates
- Assist in preparing materials/ data for November elections
- Willingness to work hard for working families!
- Commitment to social justice work is a must.
- Ability to travel and work weekends and long hours when needed.
- Must work well with others.
To Apply: Please send resume with cover letter to Joline Cruz, at Joline@oclabor.org or by mail at 309 N. Rampart Street Suite A, Orange., CA 92868.